19 Sep Our Top 10 Favourite Venues in London Right Now
1. The Beaumont Hotel – our favourite hidden gem behind Oxford Street. It oozes class and style and has the best art deco spa I have ever seen. Think barber shops, think restaurants the way they used to be with impeccable service levels and think meeting rooms fit for Churchill.
2. The Gherkin – whilst it’s not new, it remains a firm favourite and always delivers a great attendance rate. Surprisingly affordable with spectacular views over the city. Plus you can pretend to be Alan Sugar should you so wish.
3. The Mondrian London – The Morgan group have taken one of our most iconic buildings and making it into arguably London’s hippest hotel what’s not to love. Rooftop bars, modern rooms, cocktails to die for and views over the river.
4. The Tower of London – heritage, history and the wow factor. From Beefeaters to Ravens, it has everything that is expected from a London Treasure. Allowing guests to view the crown jewels without the crowds delivers a wow factor every time.
5. The Dickens Inn – not the 5* swagger of some others but this cheeky little pub, houses restaurants and rooms that overlook some of the hottest yachts in town. Housed in a beautiful 18th century warehouse in the heart of St Katharine Docks, it’s a must see.
6. The House of Magic – this is a secret venue for a reason, if everyone knew about it you would never get in. It contains the most amazing magical creations you could dream of, only possible with years of dedication and passion from the remarkable Simon Drake. If you are looking for a magic show like no other, fantastic food and the best host in town this is the place.
7. Royal Albert Hall – this venue needs no introduction, having hosted some of the best concerts and events known to man it speaks for itself. A treasure we are all proud of within the industry.
8. St.Paul’s Cathedral – many people are unaware that this venue is actually available to hire. It boasts six fascinating event spaces for dinners to conferences. The Grange Hotel opposite also has a great rooftop bar for post-conference to view the venue from another perspective.
9. Corinthia London – if I had one night left in London this is where I would stay. It simply put has everything you want, the best spa, the most comfortable beds, delicious food and great staff.
10. Circus – if I was out in London tonight I would go here, not just as I imagine the chat of the EU doesn’t happen here but also because I have never had a bad night here. Step into a strange unmarked door in Covent Garden and get transformed to a world of entertainment, the best asian cuisine you will have tasted in a while and cocktails that come in punch bowls.
The list could go on and rightly so.
To book an event at any of these top venues email us or call 020 3727 3963.